2009 POSTSEASON NOTES:
- Registered an assist on April 19 in Game 2 of the WCQF vs. Anaheim
2008-09 REGULAR SEASON NOTES:
- Moved into 36th place along, surpassing Gilbert Perrault, on the all-time NHL goals list (513) with his tally at Anaheim on April 5
- Picked up his 700th NHL assist on Cheechoo's GW goal on Feb. 21 vs. Atlanta
- Among all-time US Born players, he ranks third in goals (513), fourth in games played (1,363) and sixth in assists (703)br>- Missed 11 games (March 3-March 22) (shoulder)br>- Activated off Injured Reserve on Feb. 21 after missing 28 games (shoulder)br>- Placed on injured reserve retoractive to Dec. 11 with shoulder injury
- Scored a power play goal on Dec. 4 vs. Columbus that gave him 1210 career points (511-699=1210). He surpassed Bernie Nicholls on the all-time points list and is now tied with Bobby Clarke for 40th on the list. Incidentally, by surpassing Nicholls, no player that has ever worn a Sharks uniform has more points.
- Has never played Monopoly in his life and claims to have never even seen the board
- His website, www.roenicklife.com, recently debuted
- Founder of Muze Lounge, a charismatic and colorful approach to fashion. Check out www.muzelounge.com for more info.