Mystery Puck Sales
Mystery Pucks are by far the Sharks Foundation's biggest and most popular fundraiser each year. The Sharks Foundation will hold several Mystery Puck Fundraisers at home games throughout the season. At each event, a limited number of specially designed themed pucks will be sold on the Concourse Level of SAP Center at both the North and South Entrances.
Every puck is guaranteed to be signed by a player and will be individually wrapped so the player's identity remains a surprise until after purchase. During each sale a select number of pucks will be labeled "WINNER" and the lucky fans who select these pucks will win an additional prize. Because of the popularity of this fundraiser, fans are encouraged to arrive early, as most have sold out well before the start of the game.
Pucks are just $20 each and net proceeds will benefit this season's Sharks Foundation Grant Recipients and community programming.
2014-15 Mystery Puck Dates (All dates are subject to change):
- Halloween Mystery Pucks: Thursday, October 23 vs. Columbus & Saturday, October 25 vs Buffalo
- Thanksgiving Mystery Pucks: Saturday, November 22 vs. Arizona & Wednesday, November 26 vs Calgary
- Holiday Mystery Pucks: Thursday, December 18 vs. Edmonton & Saturday, December 20 vs. St. Louis
- Valentine’s Day Mystery Pucks: Monday, February 9 vs. Calgary & Wednesday, February 11 vs. Washington
- St. Patrick’s Day Mystery Pucks: Thursday, March 12 vs. Nashville & Saturday, March 14 vs. Chicago
- Easter Mystery Pucks: Friday, April 3 vs. Arizona
- Pucks can ONLY be purchased during the designated home games listed and can not be pre-ordered.
- Sales begin in conjunction with the opening of the doors for each game (75 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the game).
- Sales conclude once all the pucks for each night have been sold (typically within 45 minutes after the start of sales).
- Fans must pay BEFORE making their puck selection(s) and can use cash or check. CREDIT CARDS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!
- There is no limit to the number of pucks a fan can purchase.
- There will be no trading of pucks with any puck yet to be sold. Fans who have already purchased pucks may trade with each other but must step to the side of the Mystery Puck tables to do so.
- A select number of pucks will be labeled "WINNER" on the bottom. Winners must visit the Sharks Foundation Booth before the end of the Second Intermission in order to claim their prize.