Win An Amici's Lunch Time Pizza Party,
Delivered By S.J. Sharkie!
REGISTRATION FOR 2012-13 IS CLOSED AT THIS TIME.
What can make the routine workday lunch at your office even better? Pizza and a Mascot of course! On 4 selected weekdays throughout the 2012-13 Sharks Season, S.J. Sharkie will be delivering a special businessman’s lunch to a lucky business. Each winner will receive a visit to their location during the noon hour from Sharkie, and he will be loaded down with an Amici's East Coast Pizzeria Pizza Party consisting of Pizzas, Breadsticks, and Salads, sufficient for 20 people!
All you need to do is sign up, sit down, and feed your co-workers. Sharkie will do the rest! ...Actually, the chefs will cook the pizza.
Pizza Party dates are 2/12/13, 3/15/13 and 4/17/13, but are subject to change based on S.J. Sharkie’s availability.
Register by filling out form below:
- Contest registration will run through 4/15/13.
- Winner will be chosen from all entries and will be notified by email during the week of the delivery.
- Each winner, will receive lunch for 20 (7 large pizzas, 2 large trays of salad, and 4 orders of garlic breadsticks).
- Contest is open to legal US residents.
- Maximum of 1 entry per household per day.
- Delivery is available within a 50 mile radius of HP Pavilion at San Jose. Prize may not be transferred to another individual and is not redeemable for any cash value.
- Employees or contract employees of Amici's East Coast Pizzeria, the San Jose Sharks, or SSE, their immediate family members, or persons living in the same household as such individuals are ineligible to win.
Sweepstakes will consist of three (3) drawings with one (1) winner selected for each drawing. The drawing will award one (1) visit to their location during the noon hour from Sharkie, and he will be loaded down with an Amici's East Coast Pizzeria Pizza Party consisting of Pizzas, Breadsticks, and Salads, sufficient for 20 people!
So, sign up today and you could be one of the lucky fans to enjoy this memorable day.
Terms and Conditions
By entering this Sweepstakes, you, as an entrant, agree to the following:
1. General. By submitting an entry to this Sweepstakes, sponsored by San Jose Sharks (the "Sponsor"), the entrant acknowledges and agrees to all of these Official Rules. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Sweepstakes will consist of three (3) drawings with one (1) winner selected per drawing. The random drawings will occur on or before 2/10/2013, 3/12/2013 and 4/15/13 (“Drawing Date”). All times in this contest refer to Pacific Standard Time (“PST”). By entering the drawing, entrants agree to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error in these Official Rules, or the drawing itself, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by all decisions of the Sponsor, whose decisions are binding and final. Sponsor reserves the right to withdraw the transmission of this Sweepstakes and award the prize from among entries received prior to the date of the withdrawal. Failure to comply with these rules may result in disqualification from this Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is open only to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, and is void wherever prohibited or restricted by applicable federal or state laws and regulations. Employees of the Sponsor, San Jose Arena Management, LLC, San Jose Sharks, LLC, Silicon Valley Sports and Entertainment, LLC, and Sharks Sports and Entertainment, LLC (collectively, "Sharks") and their respective parent companies, vendors, members, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees, advertising and promotion agencies and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) are not eligible (collectively, “Official Parties”)
3. How To Enter. You may enter by completing the online entry form, which includes name, address, telephone number, email address and other information. Entrants must be the registered subscriber of the email account from which the entry is made. Multiple entries received on any single day from any person or email address will void all such entries. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, illegible or corrupted are void and will not be accepted. None of the Official Parties are responsible for telecommunications, network, electronic, technical or computer failures of any kind, for inaccurate transcription of entry information, errors in any promotional or marketing materials, errors in these rules, for any human or electronic error, or for entries that are stolen, misdirected, garbled, delayed by computer transmissions, lost, late or damaged. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
4. Selection of Winners. Winner will be selected through a sweepstakes on the date provided above from all eligible entries, which will be conducted by the Sharks. Winner will be notified by email or mail at the email address or address provided by the winner. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. If any prize notification is undeliverable, or in the event of non-compliance with any of these requirements, the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be selected by the Sharks.
5. Prize. Drawing winners will be awarded a a visit to their location during the noon hour from Sharkie, and he will be loaded down with an Amici's East Coast Pizzeria Pizza Party consisting of Pizzas, Breadsticks, and Salads, sufficient for 20 people. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash. Transfer of the prize is prohibited. All taxes and all other expenses, costs or fees associated with the acceptance and/or use of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. The Sponsor reserve(s) the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value at its sole discretion. Delivery must take place within a 50 mile radius of HP Pavilion at San Jose. 525 W. Santa Clara Street, San Jose, CA 95113.
6. Disclaimer. By entering the Sweepstakes, each winner assumes all liability for any and all injury or damages caused or claimed to be caused by his or her participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance and/or use of any prize. Furthermore, each winner hereby releases the Official Parties from any such liability. The Official Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. Entry constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use winner's name, city, state, likeness and/or voice for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity without additional compensation. The winners' names and cities of residence may be posted online and will be mailed to those who request it.
7. Internet. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, and unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity of the game or Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it believes has tampered with the entry process, and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. The Official Parties: (i) assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alternation of, entries; and (ii) are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or provider, computer equipment, software, failure of any email to be received by the Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to the participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes.
8. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SHARKS AND OFFICIAL PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, RIGHTS, CLAIMS, AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND ARISING, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE REMOVAL FROM THE SITE OF, OR DISCONTINUATION OF ACCESS TO, ANY MATERIALS), OR RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, AS WELL AS CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, AND/OR INVASION OF PRIVACY. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT WILL OFFICAL PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF ANY ACCESS TO AND/OR USE OF THE SWEEPSTAKES SITE, THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES SITE, THE REMOVAL FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES SITE OF, OR DISCONTINUATION OF ACCESS TO, ANY MATERIALS, OR THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF, OR ANY HARM RESULTING FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF, OR PARTICIPATION IN, ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE SWEEPSTAKES, ALL PRIZES, AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
9. As a further condition of participation, entrants grant Sharks perpetual and non-revocable permission to use entrants name, photographs and video in which entrant’s image and likeness appears in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes and further grant permission to display, publish, distribute, use, print and reprint such images and likeness, and the right to employ such images or likeness in advertising and promotions relating thereto or to Sharks Ice Centers/HP Pavilion or any activities at or related to Sharks, including any advertisements or media and electronic displays and transmissions thereof (herein “Likeness Rights”). Entrants release Sharks from any and all liability for damages for use in any manner or media of the Likeness Rights, and waive any and all claims and causes of action for damages for use of the Likeness Rights, including, but not limited to: unauthorized use of likeness, image, character or persona; violation of right of publicity or privacy; and for copyright or moral rights infringement, defamation, or being cast in a bad light. Entrants understand and agree that this Agreement is a full and final release covering all known and unknown and unanticipated injuries, debts, claims or damages to him/her that have arisen or may have arisen from any matters, acts, omissions or dealings released in this agreement, including, but not limited to, the use of the photographs and Likeness Rights. Entrants acknowledge that he/she is aware that he/she may hereafter discover facts in addition to, or different from, those which he/she now knows or believes to be true, but it is his/her intention hereby, fully and finally and forever, to settle and to release any and all matters, disputes and differences, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, that do now exist, may exist or heretofore have existed with respect to those matters described herein. Entrants expressly waive and relinquish any and all rights or benefits that he/she may now have, or in the future may have, as to these matters released herein, under the terms of Section 1542 of the California Civil Code. Said section provides as follows:
“A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”