If the Sharks are able to fulfill your Appearance Request, a Scheduling and Confirmation Form will be sent to you to confirm your S.J. Sharkie Appearance and your agreement to the terms and conditions described below.
Completion of this form does not guarantee an appearance. Billing information will be addressed if it is confirmed that this request can be fulfilled.
S.J . Sharkie appearance descriptions can be found here.
Please type your information into the form below, and click the "submit" button to immediately send this information the San Jose Sharks Mascot Department.
Not all boxes may be necessary for in game events.
If you're having trouble viewing the below form, please click here.
S.J. SHARKIE® APPEARANCE REQUEST
Submission of this Appearance Request does not guarantee a S.J. Sharkie® Appearance. An appearance will be confirmed and scheduled only upon the Sharks’ (1) express written acceptance of this Appearance Request in the form of a Scheduling ConfirmationForm, (2) receipt of all signed forms in the Scheduling Confirmation Form, including a Waiver and Release Agreement, and (3) receipt of full payment of the Appearance Fee.
S.J. SHARKIE APPEARANCE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Appearance Fee is based on the length of time, distance from SAP Canter at San Jose and general nature of the scheduled appearance (the “Event”).
- The Sharks must receive full payment of the Appearance Fee no later than five (5) business days prior to the Event. Please make checks payable to: San Jose Sharks.
- 501(c)3 charities must include a copy of their Articles of Incorporation and Tax-Exempt Status Determination Letter with submission of payment.
- S.J. Sharkie® arrives at appearances in a Sharks promotional van (the “Sharkie Van”). Parking within 100 yards of the Event location and with at least an 8 ½ foot vertical clearance is a necessity. If parking may be a problem, please reserve a parking space at the Event to ensure the necessary parking is available and provide us with any necessary parking permits. Incomplete or inaccurate travel directions and/or insufficient parking may result in a late arrival and/or shortened appearance time.
- The Sharkie Van arrives approximately fifteen (15) to thirty (30) minutes before appearances to prepare.
- S.J. Sharkie® should play a prominent role in your Event—think of S.J. Sharkie® as someone you have invited to the Event rather than being the Event. Please have activities planned in which S.J. Sharkie® can participate and be involved. Please call for ideas or more information.
- For all appearances longer than one (1) hour, the performer will perform on a 30 minutes in/30 minutes out basis for each successive hour.
- Any use of the Sharks name, logos, trademarks and/or any other protected marks, including photos of S.J. Sharkie® at your Event, and any advertisement or other material promoting the S.J. Sharkie® appearance must be pre-approved in writing by the San Jose Sharks. Please list any other mascots, performers or characters that may or will be at your Event.
- In the event you cancel the scheduled appearance, the Sharks will grant a refund of the Appearance Fee on the following basis: cancellation made at least five (5) business days prior to the Event—full refund; cancellation made five (5) to two (2) business days prior to the Event—50% refund; cancellation later than two (2) business days prior to the Event—no refund.
- The Sharks may reschedule or cancel an appearance for any reason, including changes in the San Jose Sharks game schedule and unsafe or inclement weather. In the event the Sharks must cancel an appearance, you will receive a full refund of the Appearance Fee; however, the Sharks will not provide a refund in the event inclement weather or any other unavoidable incident or occurrence results in the cancellation or shortening of an appearance after S.J. Sharkie® has already arrived at and/or begun performance at the Event.
- The performer reserves the right to walk away from any appearance he deems unsafe, harmful or uncomfortable with no refund provided.