2011-12 San Jose Sharks Downloadable Schedule
To stay up to date with everything Sharks hockey, download the 2011-12 San Jose Sharks Regular Season Schedule in one of four formats. This season, the schedule is available in CSV, ICS, PDF and Infuzer file formats to suit your every need.
Please note, the schedules below were updated in July 2011 and do not contain TV and Radio information. The schedules below will be updated after that information is made available. All dates, times and other information contained in the schedules below are subject to change according to the NHL Schedule.
The Official San Jose Sharks Schedule, complete with the most up to date information available, can be accessed by clicking here.
Click here to download the 2011-12 San Jose Sharks Schedule (CSV file)
(Right-click link and choose SAVE TARGET AS...)
For Microsoft Outlook:
- Select FILE >>> IMPORT AND EXPORT...
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next.
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next.
- Browse for the file you just downloaded and select "Do not import duplicate items" and click Next.
- Select Calendar and click Next.
- The next window will have a title that says 'The following actions will be performed:' above an option to 'Import "2011-12_Sharks_Schedule_CSV.csv" into folder: Calendar.'
- Check that box and click on 'Import "2011-12_Sharks_Schedule_CSV.csv" into folder: Calendar'
- Finally, click and drag needed fields from the left window to the corresponding fields in the right window (if necessary).
- If you'd like an Outlook reminder for the game, drag: REMINDER_ON_OFF to ‘Reminder On/Off.’
- Click OK and import the 2011-12 San Jose Sharks regular season schedule.
- Right-click the link above and choose SAVE TARGET AS...
- Save the "2011-12_Sharks_Schedule_ICS.ics" file to your computer's desktop.
- Import the file into your calendar application using the specific instructions from your calendar application.
- Right click the link above and choose SAVE TARGET AS...
- Save the "2011-12_Sharks_Schedule_PDF.pdf" file to your computer's desktop.
- Open the file using Adobe's Acrobat Reader.
- Print several copies and post copies on the fridge, at the office and by the couch.
2011-12 San Jose Sharks Downloadable Schedule (Infuzer)
If you use Microsoft Outlook, Palm Desktop or Lotus Notes, you can instantly import the 2011-12 San Jose Sharks schedule into your Outlook calendar and even sync it to your handheld device. To import the Sharks schedule using Infuzer, click on one of the links below.
What is Infuzer?
Infuzer is a tool that copies dates from our website or emails directly into your electronic calendar (Outlook, Lotus and Palm). Along with our schedule, Infuzer offers other useful content on their site like: holidays & religious observances and weather forecasts.
When you first click on any Infuzer icon you'll be asked to download the small Infuzer application to your computer. The download and installation process only takes a few moments. After that, Infuzer is as simple as clicking on an event marked with the Infuzer icon. Infuzer will confirm your intent and then directly copy the details into your desktop calendar.
* Note: If you regularly delete your cookies, Infuzer will not function properly without resetting the Infuzer cookie. Go to http://www.infuzer.com/IDC/features/index.jsp and click on the download/upgrade button to reset your Infuzer cookie.
Infuzer is unique because it allows for finals scores and updates to our events to be pushed out to your existing calendar entries. This occurs through regularly scheduled synchronizations through the Infuzer program and the event database. Infuzer must remain running on your computer for these updates to take place.
Additionally, Infuzer always asks you to confirm entries before adding them to your calendar, so you retain complete control. It will not allow "spam" into your calendar because it only copies events which you have selected.
Infuzer supports Microsoft Windows XP and Vista.
- Microsoft Outlook 2007
- Microsoft Outlook 2003
- Microsoft Outlook 2000
- Microsoft Outlook XP (2002)
- Palm Desktop Date Book 4.1.4 and earlier
- Lotus Notes r8 and earlier