VOTE FOR THE "RAM FAN FAVORITE AWARD"
VOTE TO BE ENTERED TO WIN CHANCE TO MEET YOUR FAVORITE PLAYER!
|For the fourth time, Sharks fans will bestow a year-end award to their favorite player!
Starting Monday, March 3 at 9:00AM Pacific, fans can submit their vote for the “RAM Fan Favorite Award” three ways!
1) Complete the web form below
2) Complete the mobile form CLICK HERE
3) Text the LAST NAME of a player to 742757
(messaging & data rates apply)
Every fan who votes will be automatically entered to win the Grand Prize - two tickets to the Sharks vs. Avs game on April 11, 2014, a chance to meet their favorite player on the ice after the game and get the player's jersey off their back, a Zamboni ride and a behind-the-scenes tour of SAP Center - or ten other prizes including team signed jerseys.
See below for official contest rules. One vote per fan. Voting ends Friday, April 4 at 5PM (PT). Results of the "Fan Favorite Award" voting will be announced on April 11.
2013-14 RAM “Fan Favorite Award” SweepstakesNO PURCHASE NECESSARY. SWEEPSTAKES OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA WHO ARE AT LEAST AGE 18 ON DATE OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
THE PROMOTION BEGINS AT 9:00 A.M. (PT) ON MARCH 3, 2014, AND ENDS AT 5:00 P.M. (PT) ON APRIL 4, 2014 (THE "PROMOTIONAL PERIOD").
1. HOW TO ENTER: Fans can vote for the 2013-14 RAM “Fan Favorite Award” (player must be on the San Jose Sharks (“Sharks”) active roster during the Promotional Period for vote to be eligible) as follows:
Enter via Text Message: To enter via text message, text the last name of the Sharks player to 742757. Messaging & data rates apply.
All fans that vote will be automatically entered into the drawing (“Sweepstakes”).
Limit one entry per person, with accompanying email address and mobile phone number, regardless of method of entry. Subsequent entries from the same person, and/or the same email address, will be disqualified. Any attempt by a person to enter the same drawing more than one (1) time may result in disqualification at the discretion of the Sharks. All entries must be received by 5:00 p.m. PT on April 4, 2014. The Sharks’ computer is the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes. Proof of transmission is not proof of receipt. Entries become property of the Sharks and will not be acknowledged. Entrants may receive an invitation to sign up to receive text alerts or other content from the Sharks. Any such sign-up is voluntary, not required for Sweepstakes entry, and will not affect an entrant’s chances of winning.
2. SELECTION OF WINNERS: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries that voted for the winning “Fan Favorite Player” received during the entry period. (i.e., if Joe Thornton has most votes for “Fan Favorite Player”, the Grand Prize Winner will be selected from all entries that voted for Thornton). Ten (10) Minor Prize Winners will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries received during the Promotional Period, regardless of the vote of the entrant. Drawing will be conducted on or about Saturday, April 5, 2014. The decisions of the Sharks are final and binding.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Promotion is open only to legal residents of California, 18 years of age or older on the date of entry. Employees of the Sharks, its advertising and promotion agencies involved with this Sweepstakes, and their respective subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates and related companies, and the immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of such employees, are not eligible to participate or win. By entering the Sweepstakes, you are bound by and agree to these Official Rules. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
4. VALIDATION: The one (1) Grand Prize Winner and ten (10) Minor Prize Winners (collectively the “Winners”) will be notified by email and/or mobile phone using the contact information submitted at the time of entry. Each potential Winner may be required to sign and return a notarized affidavit of eligibility/release of liability and/or publicity release. The Sharks shall have no liability for any Winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential Winner for any reason. Winner must respond to prize notification and accept prize within three (3) days after initial notification attempt. If a potential Winner does not respond and accept the prize within three (3) days after the initial notification attempt, or, if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential Winner, such potential Winner may be disqualified and an alternate Winner may be selected. If any potential Winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Winner may be selected.
5. PRIZES AND ODDS: One (1) Grand Prize Winner shall receive two (2) tickets to the Sharks home game on April 11, 2014, two (2) Zamboni rides on April 11, 2014 (participants must be at least twelve (12) years old), opportunity for one (1) person to meet a Sharks player and receive their game worn jersey on the ice following the game on April 11, 2014 and a pre-game SAP Center tour for two (2) people prior to the game on April 11, 2014. Ten (10) Minor Prize Winners will receive one of the following prizes (randomly selected):
• 2013-14 San Jose Sharks team signed replica jersey ($200)
• Joe Thornton signed puck ($40)
• Patrick Marleau signed puck ($40)
• Antti Neimi signed puck ($40)
• Logan Couture signed puck ($40)
• Joe Pavelski signed puck ($40)
• Dan Boyle signed puck ($40)
• Brent Burns signed puck ($40)
• Tomas Hertl signed puck ($40)
Transportation to the home game on April 11, 2014 is Winner’s responsibility. Approximate retail value of a Grand Prize is $600. Approximate retail value of Minor Prizes is listed above. Values are determined by the Sharks. Odds of winning in any drawing depend on number of eligible entries received during the entry period for that drawing. All federal, state, international and local taxes, all costs and expenses not specified herein, related to each Prize, including, but not limited to, lodging, transportation costs, meals, taxes (including income taxes), gratuities and all expenses, other than those expressly listed in these rules, are the sole responsibility of each respective Winner. NHL game dates, or the rescheduling of the designated game, and times are determined in the sole discretion of the NHL, as applicable, and may be subject to change. The terms and conditions of the tickets to home game on April 11, 2014 game will govern in the event a legal game, as defined by the NHL, is not played due to weather, Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppages, or any other reasons outside of its control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of the selected game. The Grand Prize and the Minor Prizes are non-transferable and non-assignable, with no cash redemption or substitution, except in the sole discretion of the Sharks. The Sharks will not be responsible for the weather, Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppages or any other reasons outside of its control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of the selected game.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Entries generated by a script, macro, robotic or other automated means will be disqualified. USE OF COMPUTER PROGRAMS TO ENTER AND/OR OTHER AUTOMATIC ENTRY METHODS, (SUCH AS HACKS OR BOTS), REGARDLESS OF METHOD OF ENTRY IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. The Sharks reserve the right to disqualify, and block or discard, any entries from any individual who enters by any kind of electronic, mechanical or other automated means or otherwise tampers with, or hacks, the entry process as determined by the Sharks in its sole discretion. The Sharks also reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Internet, electronic and/or text-messaging portions of the Sweepstakes in the event of a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical or system failure or disruption, force majeure or any other causes which, in its sole opinion, corrupts the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SHARKS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Please note, by entering, you agree that if selected as a Winner, the Sharks have the right (but is not obligated) to announce your name, home city, and state, during a subsequent Sharks’ home game, the Sharks also have the right to use submitted photos on the Sharks website, Facebook page and Twitter feed. The Sharks are not responsible for late, lost and/or incomplete entries, which will be disqualified.
By entering, you agree and accept to be bound by these complete Official Rules and the decisions of the Sharks, which shall be final. The Sharks have the right to modify these rules in its sole discretion for clarification purpose without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. Except where prohibited, all Winners grant to the Sharks, and its advertising and promotion agencies, the right to use, and publish his or her proper name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information and state and announce on-air Winner’s name, home city and state in any media to promote the Sharks and the Sweepstakes without additional compensation. Entrants enter at their own risk. No responsibility is assumed for and the Sharks and its agents shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incorrect, incomplete, ineligible or unintelligible entries; (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware, software program, network, Internet or computer failures or difficulties; (iii) errors in transmission; (iv) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sharks that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (v) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by a prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (vi) any printing or typographical error in any materials associated with these Official Rules or the Sweepstakes generally. Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damages caused, or claimed to be caused by, his or her participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance and/or use of any prize, and release the Sharks and its officers, directors, employees, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and agents from any such liability. The Sharks and its officers, directors, employees, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and agents assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or to, any other person’s computer relating to, or resulting from, entering or downloading materials or software in connection with this Sweepstakes. PLEASE NOTE THAT A HIGH VOLUME OF ENTRIES, ONLINE OR BY SMS (TEXT MESSAGING), OR TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES WITH THE SYSTEM, MAY RESULT IN TEMPORARY INABILITY TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES OR A DELAY IN THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES SUCH THAT YOUR ENTRY IS NOT RECEIVED IN TIME TO PARTICIPATE. SHARKS AND ITS AGENTS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE SHOULD ANY ENTRY NOT BE RECEIVED DUE TO SUCH DELAYS. The Sharks may prohibit any entrant or potential entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes, if, at the sole discretion of the Sharks, such person shows a disregard for these Official Rules, or acts (1) with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant, the Sharks, or it agents or representatives; or (2) in any other disruptive manner. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant entering via the methods set forth above in section #1, the authorized account holder of the mobile phone or email address used to enter, if applicable, will be deemed to be the entrant. "Authorized account holder" of a mobile phone is the natural person in whose name the phone has been issued and to whom services are billed. "Authorized account holder" of an email address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet Access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and the Sharks in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. The decisions of the Sharks as to all matters related to the administration of the Sweepstakes and selection of the Winners are final.
7. SHARKS/ADMINISTRATOR: San Jose Sharks, 525 West Santa Clara Street, San Jose, CA 95113.
8. LIST OF WINNERS: A complete list of the Winners will be posted online at the www.SJSHARKS.com until May 10, 2014.