The San Jose Sharks “Green Territory” program is an effort to do our part in the community to help the environment, implement reducing, reusing and recycling practices in our day-to-day operations, and to hopefully encourage our fans to do the same.
What the Sharks are Doing
Bloom Energy ServersSharks announce the activation of Bloom Energy Servers at HP Pavilion at San Jose.
Recycling EventSharks fans teamed up to recycle old and unused electronics at HP Pavilion at San Jose.
Beach CleanupSJ Sharkie and Sharks fans gathered to clean the beaches in Santa Cruz.
Earth HourHP Pavilion at San Jose and the Sharks participated in Earth Hour, as part of a global initiative.
HP Pavilion RecognizedHP Pavilion at San Jose and the Sharks were recognized for their recycling efforts.
Beach CleanupFind our more about the Sharks efforts to clean up the beaches of its local community.
SIGN UP ›
How You Can HelpHow you can help at home, work, or in your community:
- Flex Alert - California's statewide energy efficiency marketing and outreach campaign
- San Jose - Learn how you can do your part in our community to save energy and help the environment
- Surfrider Foundation - Non-profit dedicated to the protection of the world’s oceans, waves and beaches
- United States Environmental Protection Agency
- Bloom Energy Servers- a new innovative and efficient way to generate energy
- SIMS Recycling Solutions – world's largest electrical and electronics recovery and recycling company
- Save Our Shores - Caring for the marine environment through ocean awareness, advocacy and citizen action
- Santa Clara County Department of Parks and Recreation
- Volunteer Match - Volunteer Opportunities in your Area