Power Play Ticket Trader
As a Sharks Season Ticket Holder, you can post tickets for sale for games you can’t attend on Power Play Ticket Trader – the official secondary marketplace exclusively for Sharks season ticket holders. Here’s how it works:
- Log on to sjsharks.com
- Select “My Sharks Account” from the “Tickets” drop-down menu
- Log in to “My Sharks Account” using your Sharks ID and password
- Click the “Manage My Tickets” Quick Link
- Scroll to the desired game, select the seats you wish to post for sale and click “SELL”
- Set your posting information -- including price and expiration date of your ticket offer -- and click “CONTINUE." Your tickets are now on sale
The minimum ticket price for the seats in the lower bowl is the individual ticket price plus $10 and the minimum ticket price for the upper bowl is the individual price plus $5.
Once your tickets are purchased, your original tickets will be voided and new tickets will be issued and emailed to the buyer.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN MY TICKETS ARE SOLD?
Once your tickets sell, you will be notified via e-mail. The amount of the sale price is credited to your Sharks season ticket account, less a 10 percent seller fee. Credit from the sale can only be applied towards your future season ticket purchase or playoff ticket purchase. No refunds will be issued.
Your original tickets are canceled and the barcode is deactivated – please destroy these tickets. New tickets are issued and emailed to the buyer via TicketFast for printing on any standard printer without the hassle and delay of standard mail delivery.
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY TICKETS DON’T SELL?
You will be notified via e-mail if your tickets do not sell by your indicated expiration date. Your listing will be automatically removed and your original tickets will still be valid for entry.
For more information, please call your Account Service Manager or 408-999-5757.