Complimentary Ticket Transferring
With complimentary Ticket Transferring, you can now send your season tickets and parking pass (if applicable) to virtually anyone without the hassle and delay of regular mail. Here’s how it works:
- Log on to sjsharks.com
- Select “My Sharks Account” from the “Tickets” drop-down menu
- Log in to “My Sharks Account” using your Sharks ID and password
- Click the “Manage My Tickets” Quick Link
- NEW - Scroll to the game date and click the desired game.
- NEW - Click the drop down menu titled “select an action” and select “Transfer tickets to a friend.”
- NEW - Select the seats you wish to forward and click “done.”
- NEW - Follow the above steps for any additional tickets and/or games you wish to transfer to the same recipient.
- NEW - Click “continue” at the top right of the page, next to “total tickets selected”
- NEW - Verify the correct seats and dates are selected, then click “continue to transfer”
- NEW - Click “Enter a New Contact,” enter the recipient’s delivery information, click “add,” then select their name. Or, if your guest is already in your address book, select their name.
- NEW - If you wish to receive a notification if your guest does not claim their tickets, select a time from the drop-down menu under “Email Reminder.”
- NEW - Under “Item Price” indicate whether or not you would like the ticket price displayed on the ticket and select “Next Step.”
- NEW - Print the “transfer summary” page for your records. A copy will also be sent to your e-mail address.
- NEW - After you click "Complete Transfer" your guest will receive an email notification with instructions on printing the tickets.
** Please note, if you are emailing tickets to yourself, you will need to log out of your Sharks Account before accepting tickets. Otherwise, you will receive an error.
- NEW - Once your guest accepts the tickets, they will need to create an account on "My Sharks Account" or log in with an existing account to print the tickets.
- NEW - If your guest declines the tickets, you will be notified via email that the tickets were not accepted and you may resend the tickets to another guest.
- NEW - As the sender, you will be able to track the status of the offered tickets. If the tickets have not been printed by the guest, you have the ability to cancel the offered tickets and resend to another guest. To do so, select the game from the “manage my tickets” page, click “pending actions,” and click “cancel offer.”
- NEW - If the guest does not receive the original offer, the sender can cancel the offer at any time and resend the tickets
* Ticket Forwarding is available until 1 hour prior to each game.WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I TRANSFER MY TICKETS?
After your Transferred tickets are accepted by your request, your original tickets are cancelled and the barcode is deactivated - please destroy these tickets.
For more information, please contact your Account Service Manager at 408-999-5757.
Click Here To Get Started