Twitter 10: #BigPavelskiFacts
Sharks forward Joe Pavelski has been on a tear of late, scoring eye catching goals, leading the league in faceoff percentage, and guiding San Jose to victories.
Given his recent success combined with a popular nickname that conjurs up ties to a cult favorite movie, we asked Sharks twitter followers to share their favorite #BigPavelskiFacts relating to his all around talent. All responses were sent to the Sharks official Twitter account @SanJoseSharks and the top 10 responses are counted down below.
10. From @GenDisarraySJ: You want a goal? He can get you a goal, believe him. He can get you a goal by 3 pm this afternoon. #BigPavelskiFacts
9. From @GreenManV: Joe Pavelski is so awesome at faceoffs that the refs don't even bother dropping the puck anymore. #BigPavelskiFacts
8.From @joe_lami: he doesn't go to the puck, the puck goes to him #bigpavelskifacts
7. From @DanSellery: He really ties the room together #BigPavelskiFacts
6. From @SJ_chancie: Joe Pavelski once grew a beard, that beards name was Chuck Norris #BigPavelskiFacts
5. From @danneyflores: Cupid wishes he had a shot like Pavs #BigPavelskiFacts
4. From @winegumz: #BigPavelskiFacts He once saved a women falling off a building by tipping her into a safety net. #handeyeskills
3. From @SymonWoo: Joe Pavelski is so #clutch, once an engineer tried to install him in a manual-drive car. #BigPavelskiFacts #GearJokes
2. From @GenDisarraySJ: He is not "Mr. Pavelski". He's Pavs. Y'know, that, or El Pavelskerino, if you're not into the whole brevity thing. #BigPavelskiFacts
1. From @Trevor_Ezaki: #BigPavelskiFacts The Swiss were inspired to design the army knife after Joe Pavelski's versatility in all situations.
Pavs is so hot that when he goes to tip the puck at the blueline, the puck abides. Watch it here: target="_blank" title="http://bit.ly/zot3pn">bit.ly/zot3pn#BigPavelskiFacts— San Jose Sharks (@SanJoseSharks) February 14, 2012
Click here to see previous Twitter 10 topics and responses >>