Twitter 10: Second Half Breakout
Hockey season is a grind, seperated by only one small break during All-Star Weekend. Consider that the Sharks will then have their second half of the season condensed to 35 games in 67 days, it can only be even more grueling. But, in order to have a successful second half of the season, many on the team will fight through to perform at their best.
We asked Sharks twitter fans to offer up suggestions to which player they thought would have the most successful second half. All responses were sent to the Sharks official Twitter account @SanJoseSharks and the top 10 responses are counted down below.
10. From @AdamThePanda: more than likely #JoePavelski hes always making that half comeback for us and hes always on top of his game
9. From @JacoStill: Strictly points wise I'm going to have to say Patty, but in terms of play I have to go with Clowe.
8. From @the_real_tyler: I'm going with Jumbo Joe. Proximity to playoffs will flip a switch and bring Woolly Mammoth Guy out to play.
7. From @BicycleDaddyO: Pavelski will have best 2nd half. Because he's clutch player down stretch and Playoffs!
6. From @jonplee: Patrick Marleau. For the past two seasons, he's lead the team in points, post all-star break.
5. From @krossfitness: Logan Couture becuase of being picked last at Allstar wkend. High skill as now even higher drive!! he will pu up great #'s
4. From @BillyLoffe: Martin Havlat Will find his game and be very important in the second half!
3. From @hondaftw: its going to be @Logancouture forsure. had a heck of a first half and will continue to play like an all star!
2. From @shamelessjake: @Burnzie88 is going to have a huge second half of the season, strong physical play and those huge one timers from the point!
1. From @jeffmadams: Marleau will pick it up goalwise, but I think @ryaneclowe29 is ready to surge this team into the playoffs IMO.
Click here to see previous Twitter 10 topics and responses >>