TV Schedule Change For Satellite Users
Satellite Users Will Have The Calgary Game On An Alternate Channel
For satellite users, the feed cannot be split among different areas, creating the need to utilize “Plus” and overflow channels.
For example, in the San Jose-San Francisco Bay Area:
Comcast cable subscribers will get the game as usual on the main CSNCA and CSNCA-HD channels. On Direct TV, the main CSNCA channel will have the Sacramento Kings game, but it will be blacked out because the Bay Area is in the Warriors territory. The Sharks will be on the “Plus 2” channel, which will be fed to 699 and 699-1 for HD. The A’s game will be shown on Channel 695.
For Comcast subscribers in the Sacramento area who are in Sacramento Kings TV territory, the Kings game will be on main CSNCA (not blacked out) channel and the Sharks/Flames will move to Channel 104.
The more complete list of channels follows:
6:30 PM –San Jose Sharks @ Calgary Flames
• Comcast Cable (in the Bay Area) –channel 41 (SD), 721 (HD)
• Comcast Cable (Sacramento/Central Valley) – channel 104 (SD only)
• AT&T U-Verse – channel 768 (SD), 1768 (HD)
• Dish Network – channel 452 (SD), 9519 (HD)
• DirecTV – channel 699 (SD), 699-1 (HD)
• Mediacom – channel 20 (SD only)